IV therapy is a safe, effective way to give your body the nutrients it needs directly into your bloodstream. A painless procedure, a simple prick is all that hurts throughout the entire process. IVs have been a staple of medical practice because in extreme cases, it drastically increases the chance of survival. However, even in non-extreme circumstances, IVs provide us with the single best means of administering the necessary nutrients throughout the body.
The benefits of IVs are numerous. For example, some vitamins like vitamin C make one nauseous when taken in large amounts. However, with IVs, this can be circumvented, and vitamin C can be administered in more substantial, healthier amounts directly into one’s veins.
The Problems With Oral Treatments
The Benefits of IV Therapy
1. Vitamin absorption is guaranteed. The net benefits are felt once the IV is administered.
2. Gives you an instant energy boost. Because IVs are direct, you will feel your immune system strengthened almost immediately. This applies to any ailment you are experiencing, which is why sometimes chronic fatigue, depression, respiratory illness, or the common cold is treated through IVs.
3. It’s a quick process.IV treatments not only provide benefits immediately, but it’s done incredibly quickly as well. The entire process takes under an hour, with the actual IV treatment taking some 30 to 45 minutes. Simply relax and be recharged; it’s over before you know it.
4. Rehydrate. More importantly of all, IVs provide you with instant rehydration. It can thus, help to prevent kidney stones, constipation, and muscle spasms. This is why it is especially popular among athletes who often suffer from exhaustion and may be lacking in certain nutrients as a result.
5. Customizable treatment options. Today, there are multiple IV therapies which are catered to your specific nutritional needs. Often, these options may be necessary if you are suffering from constant fatigue, depression, muscle spasms, or allergies. IV therapies and the vitamins present can be calculated based on your nutritional difficulties, helping to construct the perfect vitamin cocktail to replenish you.
6. No toxins are present. There’s no denying that the food we eat and our living environments can contain significant amounts of toxins. Genetically-modified foods are commonplace of, and one cannot protect oneself from all the viruses present in our environments. By replenishing your body with IVs, you are getting nutrients from a trusted source. Moreover, the antioxidants present in IVs will help you to flush out these toxins more effectively.
7. Higher absorption rates than oral treatments. Some vitamins can easily make one ill if taken in small amounts. However, because IVs circumvent the entire gastrointestinal system, larger doses can be administered easily.
8. Useful for any illness or deficiency. Above all else, what makes IVs so beneficial is how applicable they are to virtually any medical condition. This because your body always needs nutrients to be at its best. Whether you suffer from autoimmune diseases or persistent migraines, everybody benefits from nourishment from IVs. Additionally, due to patient-centered methods, IVs can be tailored to balance your nutrients based on your current body’s deficiencies.
Currently, there has been a wide variety of IVs available which are being used to treat different deficiencies and ailments. For example, what’s commonly called the Myers Cocktail(or the Calm IV) is frequently administered to treat anxiety and to relax patients. Filled with high doses of Vitamin V and magnesium, the end result is a balanced body.
Other IVs promise robust immunity systems, detoxing, boosted energy, a general cleanse, and essential hydration and electrolytes. In short, IVs are versatile. They’re much more than just saline solution in a bag, and today can be customized to particular patient needs and their deficiencies.
If you’re interested, consider booking an IV treatment with us! We have so many different IV cocktails to help rebalance your body.
The Bottom Line
If you’ve been treated at a hospital before, chances are you’ve already experienced IV treatment maybe without even knowing. However, most of us aren’t aware of how specialized IV treatments can be. Therefore, it’s worth discussing with your medical practitioner about whether or not IV treatments can help you. It helps first to have a check-up to determine what your deficiencies are and work from there.
Through IV treatments, balance can be restored in the body directly. It’s a painless means of boosting the body’s immune system, thus restoring it to its best health.