Did you know that dehydration is one of the most common causes of hospitalization in the US? Up to three-quarters of US adults don’t drink enough, and unsurprisingly, this is affecting our health as a nation. With dehydration contributing to an increased risk of poor health, we have a solution that is guaranteed to work. Our hydration drips and IV therapies are designed to combat dehydration symptoms and promote holistic health and wellbeing.
What are the common dehydration symptoms?
Dehydration is a condition that is prevalent among adults in the US. The most common symptoms include:
- Muscle pain and spasms
- Fatigue and lethargy
- Dry, dull skin
- Dry Mouth
- Changes in bowel habits
- Dehydration occurs when the body doesn’t have access to sufficient fluid intake.
Benefits of dehydration treatment and IV vitamin therapies
Dehydration is often considered a minor ailment, but it can contribute to profound complications. IV therapy provides an effective solution for dehydration, as well as offering a host of additional benefits.
IV treatment is often recommended to increase the speed and efficiency of absorption, and it provides several benefits, including:
- Increased energy levels: IV therapy can help alleviate sluggishness caused by illness or sleepless nights, providing a much-needed energy boost.
- Quick, safe hydration: if you’re dehydrated, a hydration drip is a quick, simple solution that will make you feel better instantly and reduce the risk of headaches, muscle pain, fatigue, constipation, and kidney stones.
- Pain relief: dehydration can often contribute to muscle aches and pains.
- Detoxing: IV vitamin drips are specially designed to cleanse the body and promote optimum health and wellbeing.
- Speedy recovery following a heavy night or a rigorous workout: if your body is recovering from a tough session in the gym, or you’re struggling after a night on the tiles, IV treatment provides a rapid pick-me-up to boost recovery and get you back on track.
- Preventative benefits: IV drips can help to make you feel better in an instant, but they can also offer preventative perks. Regular treatments of vitamin C and vitamin B12, for example, can help to increase immunity and reduce the risk of tiredness.
Who can benefit from IV drip therapy?
IV therapy can be hugely beneficial for a wide range of people, and we have curated a treatment list to suit individuals with varied requirements and preferences. This innovative type of therapy, which can be customized and personalized by adding specific vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, can help to alleviate symptoms of several health conditions, including:
- Autoimmune diseases
- Depression and anxiety
- Chronic exhaustion
We also provide hangover therapies, treatments designed to facilitate weight loss, jet lag remedies and drips that are customized by adding vitamins and minerals. Vitamin B12 drips, for example, can help to boost immunity, reduce fatigue, stabilize metabolism, support healthy bone tissue growth, and lift your mood.
If you’re suffering from dehydration symptoms, you’re exhausted, or you’ve been struggling with the effects of an underlying health condition, have you thought about trying IV therapy? Our incredible drip treatments are designed to tackle tiredness, enhance physical and mental health and wellbeing, and provide relief from discomfort and pain.